Hair dryers are very important for people with long hair because these electrical devices help them dry their hair in a matter of minutes. As a result, people can get ready for work in lesser time. However, it is not easy to buy a hair dryer since there are too many available on the market. If you are looking for an elegant and reliable hair dryer, then you must go through the best hair dryer reviews by consumer reports. Also, you must consider the following 6 points when buying a hair dryer.
- If you want your hair dryer to deliver the best results, then buy the one that generates negative ions in large quantities. The reason being, negative ions can split up the water droplets and turn them into tiny particles that are absorbed by the hair shaft to hydrate the hair.
- There are three types of hair, which produce negative ions, i.e., ceramic dryers, ionic hair dryers, and tourmaline-coated dryers. So, you can buy any of these according to your hair type and needs.
- You should also check how powerful the motor installed in the hair dryer is and how much wattage it takes. Most hair dryers have a wattage of around 1800 watts.
- Also, check the number of settings included in the hair dryer, as there need to be at least 2 settings for speed and as many settings for heat.
- A good hair dryer comes with a concentrator nozzle, diffuser, and comb, so if your hair dryer comes with such accessories, then that’s a big plus.
- Lastly, you should check the warranty on the product, as it needs to be at least 2 years of warranty that covers all manufacturing defects.