Flying can be a scary experience sometimes, especially when it comes to turbulence or the plane is going through a storm. This article gives tips on how you can stay calm and use these experiences as opportunities to learn more about your body and what it's capable of.
Image Source: Google
Why Flying Stress You Out
When you think about it, flying is one of the safest things you can do. You're in a metal tube with other people, and even if something goes wrong, the odds are very slim that you'll be seriously injured.
But flying still has the power to stress out many people. Here are some reasons why:
1. Flying can be a very long process. The average flight from New York to Los Angeles takes about five hours and 45 minutes.
2. Flying can be unpredictable. Even if everything goes according to plan, sometimes planes have mechanical problems that cause them to make unexpected detours.
3. Flying can be noisy. Even relatively smooth flights can be disturbed by turbulence or other sounds made by the aircraft.
4. Flying can be scary. It's no secret that flying makes people feel nervous, especially if they're not used to it.
What to do before You Fly
How To Stay Calm When Flying
Flying can be a really exciting experience, but it can also be quite stressful. There are a lot of things that can go wrong, and if you're not prepared for them, it can be frustrating. Here are some tips to help you stay calm when flying:
1. Make sure you are familiar with the safety procedures for flying.
2. Be aware of your surroundings.
3. Dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
4. Bring along some relaxation techniques.